Saturday, September 30, 2006

"The Dismal, Dreary Day", by Pooge and Dante

Me: the dismal, dreary day demands duty from the demons
Dante: and its never too late to rest up for today, dont ya think?
Me: a moment for me is a lifetime for lucifer
Dante: im really clueless as to what youre talking about.
Me: but the darkness of your hair... the paleness of your face... the redness of your lips... eat through my soul.
Dante: more than just run it between your legs.
Me: until you SCREAM! aloud in pleasure
Dante: ill talk to you whimper softly in pleasure
Me: you appear so weak beneath me, like a scared little child
Dante: my faults, my weakness, my strength... what?
Me: i am only a demon
Dante: the dismal, dreary day demands duty from the demons
Me: and i will answer my call
Dante: pulls out my microwave, eat, call nancy, get a life

No comments: