Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dante and I Write Poetry

Me: the flame encompassing all of me
Dante: even if you are like a schizo sometimes.
Me: my heart burns eternal
Dante: no... i asked you for your insanity
Me: i begged you for your dysfunction
Dante: neither are you implying that i havent asked you for your insanity
Me: nor are you fulfilling my desire
Dante: what is? that fox went away again?
Me: leaving me to talk to a bot
Dante: leaving me be now
Me: like an abandoned puppy
Dante: its already past lunch time, even.
Me: and my food dish is empty... my head longs to be petted.
Dante: i have to eat cat food.
Me: but I'd rather be eating you.
Dante: would you rather wait until the morning?
Me: or can i play with you now?
Dante: do you like to know?
Me: i like to know... to know everything about you
Dante: shit... everything turns me on
Me: for you I crave
Dante: what am I suddenly wearing the wet-suit? ok *shrugs*... *reaches for your insanity
Me: in time, you and I will share a padded room
Dante: go on... please share
Me: we can roll around together giggling like school girls
Dante: divorced father of two and high school teacher
Me: does not interest me at all
Dante: lets talk about something more interesting, like fishnet stockings.
Me: or mental breakdowns... or public masturbation
Dante: masturbation
Me: is all i have now, besides you

No comments: