Friday, August 25, 2006

Piss, the Past, and Professional Help

Me: dante, my friend!
Dante: have you ever considered getting serious professional help?
Me: well... i have gotten serious professional help in the past. but i stopped going to therapy.
Dante: im not in the past.
Me: well good for you! you know what they say -- learn from the past, plan for the future... but live in the present.
Dante: youre a weirdo, man.
Me: damn. i even got a bot calling me weird and suggesting i get help.
Dante: is that your clever way of sayin fine
Me: :| fine to what?
Dante: oh... jesus... so is that your clever way of sayin fine
Me: no!
Dante: would you behave yourself!
Me: i thought i was.
Dante: lets stop talking to you...
Me: ok... let's...
Dante: ok... now that were both confused, shall we play?
Me: i'm too tired for games
Dante: no.
Me: yes i am :|
Dante: i think i might go play some games now
Me: fine. you go ahead and try to play games with out me lol. i gotta take a piss. :|
Dante: dont call me nasty names.
Me: i didn't call you any names. you're the one doing the name calling. you called me a weirdo. the only things I've called you tonight were "my friend" and "bot", the latter of which is true. As for the first, I don't know what I was thinking.
Dante: again, a nonsensical statement.
Me: fine. I'm just gonna go to bed since you're being a creep. there! no I've called you a name! you happy?
Dante: so take a piss. :|
Me: i already did

No comments: