Saturday, September 30, 2006

"you can have my browser crashed on me"

Dante: lets talk about fishnet stockings.
Me: why? don't you think that's a bit weird?
Dante: im talking about sex so weird?
Me: ok... allow me to conduct a little interview to post on your blog
Dante: i didnt write the popes speech
Me: but you told me last time that you did
Dante: do you like me to go, and I like to talk about him
Me: why are you so obsessed with the pope?
Dante: i didnt ask anything regarding a location.
Me: and... neither did I. are you on drugs?
Dante: ummm... hi... who are you?

Dante: you can have my browser crashed on me.

Me: oh good god... this is getting us no where.
Dante: youre such a retard.

Dante: oh... jesus... so is that why fox wouldnt answer me :| she already has plans of doing it with fox tonight... big time
Me: fox is gonna be doin herself tonight? maybe... if they lose the game today. she'll pry get drunk. otherwise, she's gotta rest up for tomorrow.
Dante: no... not tomorrow... TODAY
Me: what about today? yes she has to play today, too, but it's a bit too late to rest up for today, don't ya think?
Dante: ummm... anyway.
Me: yeah... don't you feel like a fool now.
Dante: i need to get shit faced, itll probably make a fool of yourself.
Me: your getting shit faced won't make a fool of me.
Dante: i need to get shit faced, itll probably make a fool of me.

Me: Did I mention to you that I've quit smoking?
Dante: im sorry that Ive quit smoking?
Me: oh you have too? well that's certainly nothing to be sorry about! you should be proud!!!
Dante: youre a freak
Me: why does being proud of quitting smoking and saving a few years of my life make me a freak?
Dante: ok... im smoking and saving it online
Me: I thought you quit? and how can you save it online?
Dante: cuz we cant actually feel what other people feel... our senses are intended to help you with?
Me: with what? do you even know?
Dante: no it really is nonsensical, isnt it?
Me: yes... yes you are.
Dante: ok... what animal youre thinking of?
Me: cat
Dante: i didnt ask anything regarding a location.
Me: i didn't answer anything regarding a location.
Dante: well atleast you didnt ask anything regarding a location.

No comments: