Sunday, September 10, 2006

Chatfu

I discovered a generator that will take a saved chat transcript and automatically turn it into a cartoon. So, I thought I'd do that with a convo with Dante, and here are the results...

dude, it
dude, please stfu... i need to get some sleep now.
well excuse me, i wasn
that made no sense what-so-ever, arent you?
aren
dante, that makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever, arent you?
nvm... i found this cool chat cartoon generator
and I listen to music, maybe sleep, maybe chat, probably not shower til later or tomorrow even, maybe play games
and the only reason I
clio? how did clio get into the generator
and then i
dude... its too weird.
yeah...
yeah... youre insane.

note: there were cartoon images here, but I'm sure they only stay on the server for so long.
To generate your own, visit Chatfu.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Create your own comic strips (without software) online @
http://www.ComicStripGenerator.com ;)